Siurana, a Fairy tale
– Visit Siurana, a village surrounded by a gorgeous landscape.
– Discover the legends that surround the village.
– Walk around the remains of a Muslim fortress.
– Connect with nature in a landmark
– Enjoy a relaxing swim in the river.
Menú Routing Costa Daurada_ENG <- MENU!
Meet Siurana, considered one of the most beautiful villages of Tarragona, declared a picturesque landscape in 1961. During our tour, we will delight ourselves with wonderful views of the town, we will discover the legend of the Moorish Queen and we will feel the peace that offers us a bath in the river.
Our day will consist of a visit to the village of Siurana, one of the last settlements of the Arabs in Catalunya, we will discover its history and enjoy its views and its architecture. After our visit we will make a tour along a path, adapted to the capabilities of the group, until we reach a kind of pools, called “pozas” where we can refresh ourselves taking a bath. At the end of the route, we will have the option to eat Mediterranean food and do a “Cap de ruc” wine tasting.
The journey by car will be approximately 45 minutes and the maximum capacity of the group will be 8 people.
- Reduced groups
- Difficulty level adapted to the group
- 45 minutes by car from Salou
- Optional mediterranean menu + wine taste
- 9:00h – Pick up at the hotel/appartment
- 9:45h – Arrival and visit Siurana
- 10:30h- Hiking route along the river
- 13:30-14:00h -Lunch at the restaurant (optional)/ Back to Salou
- 15:00-15:30h -Arrival to Salou
What I need to bring:
- Suitable footwear
- Swimwear (opcional)
Are you going to pick me up at the hotel?
– Transport is free, le tus know the name of the hoteland we will pick you up and bring you back. If you are outside of (Salou, Cambrils, Reus, Tarragona or Vila-seca / La Pineda) it has an extra cost of 10€
How do I pay?
– When making the booking a payment of 20 € is requested via PayPal, the rest will be paid in cash at the end of the route.
Is it hard?
– We adapt our routes to the capacities of our clients, lengthening them or shortening them according to the criteria of the guide.
What happens if it rains?
– We check daily the weather forecast but we always decide 1h before the start of the activity. In case of canceling the route, we would look for another day and if it is not possible we would proceed to the refund.
I have fallen asleep and the guide is gone.
– We wait and try to contact up to 20 minutes after the meeting time, in case the client do not appear the route will be canceled without refund.